Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 27

Today was a good day for adventuring.
Maddie and I met up at Starbucks around 11:45 and then made our way to the zoo where we spent all of the afternoon.  It was actually hot for once, which was lovely, but it also kind of sucked a little bit since we were walking around and stuff.  Totally worth it though.  After we walked around the zoo we headed over to the old abandoned zoo and walked around that.  It was so awesome how everything was just abandoned and old and all tagged up.  But it was also really sad how animals were actually kept in such small enclosures that were by no means adequate.  Definitely a trip.

We were starving after all of that heat and walking around, so we ended up in Glendale for a late lunch/early dinner and then headed to the Commons to watch Super 8.  Not as fantastic as I was hoping it would be, but still really really good.  I think I liked Cloverfield better though.  And I liked all of the trailers before the movie except Transformers.  I never watched any of them and Shia isn't really my cup of tea.  I liked Eagle Eye though.  That night was wonderful.

I need to shower and then go to bed.  I'm exhausted and I have another big day ahead of me tomorrow.

No comments: