I'm too tired to be detailed tonight. And I forgot a fun little bit of info yesterday. I ran into Karen at Barnes and Noble and it was cute.
So today, I woke up late and then headed out to home to get my car looked at and smogged. Traffic sucked, but I was texting Chris the whole time, so it was fine. We're going to lunch on Saturday. Date? Maybe. I didn't get to my dad's until 12ish, we went and got Emme out of school, to my car to the dealer, and then went to lunch. My dad and I had some more big kid talks, but it wasn't anything bad. I'm starting to like them actually. We picked my car up, took it to get smogged, had some issue, went back to the dealer, and now I'll have to come down again so Honda can modify something in order to get it smogged. Such a hassle.
I stopped by home on the way back to Malibu and ended up staying til 8. My mom and I were just talking and spending time with the animals, but it was really nice. I liked it.
I didn't so much when I got back to the apartment, so I don't know how it's already 12:30. Strange.
No comments:
Post a Comment