Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14


I ended up house hunting before I ended up on Netflix.  As always, it was a dead end.  Really though.  I’m stressing.  We essentially have 2 weeks to find somewhere to live.  If something doesn’t happen this week, I think I’m fending for myself.  I don’t want to have to sublease or move home.  Stressin’.  But watching March of the Penguins helped. 

It’s been 2 weeks and I don’t really know how I feel about it.  Some days it’s incredibly hard, other days I have no problem.  Today was hard.  Today felt like 2 weeks has been an eternity and that there’s no way I’ll make it 9 more.  I just need to take it one day at a time I guess.

I got a late start to the day and didn’t venture out until 7.  I lounged around for the most part and then went to go visit Tim and Maddie at Starbucks.  Tim had been in Wisconsin for a while, so it was good to see him again.  When I got back home, I surfed some design blogs, got some ideas for SPB stuff, since Blue and Orange Madness stuff needs to be done before school starts this year since it’s the 75 anniversary and all, and then I designed what I think I want my tattoo to be.  I was planning on waiting until the end of summer to figure out what I really want, but I think I’m already pretty set on it.  I would get it asap, but I still think I’ll wait until October or November as originally planned.  I can save up some money for it.  Now I just need to figure out what size I want it to be.  Exciting.

I miss so many people.

No comments: