Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13

My sleep schedule is all out of whack.

I couldn't fall asleep last night, so naturally, waking up early to go for a run before my internship did not happen.  That's okay.  Maybe tomorrow.  Maybe not.

Motive went by really quick today.  Normally when I don't have stuff to do the 6 hours drag on and on, but not today.  As soon as I got there, all the other interns and I previewed Camp Whatabunchaphun which was really hard to sit through, but it probably would have been fine for the targeted 3-7 year olds.  It was cheap and cheesy.  Everyone took off to lunch after that, but since I hadn't done any work yet, I stayed in to try to be somewhat productive.  I was on problem solving duty, fixing the fax machine, getting fines recalled, and canceling services that we didn't need.  Then it was my turn to get lunch.  After everyone was back and settled, we previewed Pieces of a Dream.  It was definitely better, and had potential, but the music and some of the acting was bad.  And the amount of profanity used was a little much.  Kind of made me uncomfy.  Nobody had anything else for the interns to do, so we called it quits at 5 and took off.

I didn't mean to, but I knocked out as soon as I sat on my bed.  The next thing I knew, it was 9:15, dark, and Scout was asleep on my leg.  I spent the rest of the evening surfing around, I watched Secret Life and I probably will spend the rest of the night on Netflix.

No comments: