Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 25

Falling asleep has become a huge issue.  This past week especially.  I've been falling asleep normally around 4, but last night it was closer to 5.  I was originally planning on spending the day with my mom and grandma at some family reunion thing, but when I tried to wake up, I just couldn't.  3 hours of sleep wasn't enough, so I stayed in bed and got 7.

The sun was out for once, but it was still kind of cold, so going to the beach or laying out on the roof was out of the question.  I ended up spending the WHOLE day watching Pushing Daisies on Netflix.  I started it yesterday and finished it today.  It was actually really good, but I hated the way it ended.  I guess the ending was sloppy since it didn't get renewed.  Unfortunate.

I will probably be up for another 4 hours, so that means I'll probably start another TV show.

I can't believe I'm moving home.  I haven't spent more than 2 nights at home in over a year.  I miss the Starbust House and everyone in it.  I especially miss family dinners.  So what if they were a lot of work? I loved cooking and I loved that for that twenty to sixty minutes we were together.  I can't live by myself.  I can't leave Pepperdine.

No comments: