Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16

I have this thing where I don't like to hear loud things when I go to bed.  Armando is a loud thing.  Armando plus his two friends that are staying until I don't know when are loud X 2.  They left to go get beer, so it was quiet for a while, but then they came back, with no beer.  They asked if I would go get them some, but I said no because it was already 11 and I was in my PJs.  I don't understand how they always have beer here if none of them are 21.  And now they left to go I don't know where, but I'm not looking forward to their return.

And just a disclaimer, for this post and all previous posts, I've been trying to do a better job of it lately, but normally I write hastily and my writing is emotionally charged.  I write what I think is important at that moment, although it might not have played a huge role in the overall day.  Many things are left out, forgotten, or made a bigger deal than they really are because of my emotional state at that time.  I could easily go back and edit so that each post is a better depiction of the day as a whole, but I won't.  I don't want to ruin the integrity of the post.  If that's how I felt writing it, that's how it's going to stay, whether it's accurate or not.

Alrighty, so I woke up early, like 6:45, so I could get out to the Honda dealer at a decent time so they could work on my car.  Traffic sucked, so I didn't end up getting my car to them until 10.  Then, like a good big sister, I picked Emme up from her last day of school and even ran into Bre and her brothers.  It was really nice to see a familiar face.  After I managed my way through Ocean View traffic, we, and our dad, went out to lunch.  The rest of the afternoon was pretty uneventful until I picked my car up from the dealer and was finally able to get it smogged.  Then traffic coming home was terrible.

And I got to thinking again.  Unfortunately I was being retrospective and being a little hard on myself, however, it didn't last long and I was fully aware that I couldn't do anything to change the past no matter how hard I wish and try.  I was just thinking about how I wish things had ended differently between me and Erin and me and Katy.  With Erin especially.  I have better answers and responses for Katy and I wish I had a chance to try to give Erin some answers.  But it is what it is.  I had my chance and I missed it.

The rest of my time at the apartment consisted of listening to Tim try and teach one of Armando's friends how to play that game he's always playing, and surfing the internet.

So exciting.  And it's looking like I'm moving back home.  My dad and I talked about it today.  SUCKS.

No comments: