I couldn't fall asleep until around 4 this morning, and I have a feeling tonight will be more of the same.
I actually did stuff at Motive today and I learned a thing or two. I felt useful and like my internship actually had a purpose. I think Kevin bounced though. He was complaining last Wednesday about doing bitch work and he wasn't around on Friday and he wasn't around today. But it was his birthday on Thursday, so maybe he took a trip this weekend... Regardless, Motive was worth while for once.
The rest of the day consisted of playing with Scout, eating pizza and drinking beer with the boys, and geeking out over potential Blue and Orange Madness concepts. This won't be my debut as the graphic design chair, but it will essentially be my most important design. The whole school will see it. Like the whole school. Plus alumni. It's going to be plastered everywhere. And people will be wearing the shirts. Freshman will be wearing those shirts, my shirts, for 4 years. It needs to be good. I just don't know if I have that in me.
And I was seriously craving to do something rash. I don't have anything to do tomorrow, so I was thinking about getting a tattoo, a small one in white ink on my wrist, but I should probably save up for the one I decided on the other day. That one shouldn't be too pricey since it'll just be calligraphy, but still. I guess it depends on how big it'll be. I was thinking 3X5. I can't wait. I want it now. Maybe I'll get some new hardware instead of ink...
No comments:
Post a Comment