Last night went as expected. Today was okay though. I just stressed, but I also spent lots of time relaxing.
I slept in and then spent most of the day watching movies, looking for a place to live, and messaging people about my pathetic desperation and asked if they knew of anyone who could help me out.
That's pretty much all I did today.
And I talked to my mom about my situation and she said, "That just goes to show you that you can't trust or rely on other people." It's hearing things like that from my family that unconsciously screws me up. "I can't trust or rely on other people." So that must mean I should only look out for myself. I should only rely on me. I should take on the world by myself.
But that doesn't work.
I hope tomorrow goes well =]
No comments:
Post a Comment