My day started later than I had planned, but I don't think I would've done anything earlier than I ended up doing stuff, so it worked out.
I finally left the house around 1:40 and went to Rio to sort out my transcript dealio. Grades are in and everything, but I guess they won't be totally official until this summer session is over, so they aren't going to send my transcript until the 22nd. No problem. I got a print out of it, and I ended up getting all A's. I knew I was going to get A's in my geology classes, but I figured I'd get a B in SOC. I would've been happy with a B, but an A is even better. Now if they only went into my GPA...
From Rio, which took longer than expected, I went to go pick up my sister from school, which also took longer than expected. She was happy to see me, as usual, and from school we went to Jamba Juice. I needed to kill time, so instead of sipping on our smoothies on the way to the movies, we stayed at the Whittwood and just chillaxed for a few. We made it to Regal super early, but there wasn't anything else to do. I wasn't too excited about seeing Aliens in the Attic, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, and I even found myself laughing at some parts. Unfortunately, right smack dab in the middle of the climax, my sister decides she has to pee. So we missed the climax and part of the ending, but we caught about the last 3 minutes. Great. After the movie my sister wanted to eat at Round Table for dinner, so I humored her. It wasn't that great, but I had a pretzel at the movies, so I got my fill early on. Once we got home we watched some 3D Barbie Pegasus movie. I wanted to fall asleep, but I willed myself not to. Her parental units came home around 9, and I left around 9:40.
I ended up going to the movies again, but with Daniel. We saw Funny People, which was funny, but it was a little too long. Yesterday night he told me, via fbook chat, that he wanted to talk, but we didn't really "talk" tonight. Maybe some other time.
Since it's almost 3 and I've been tired since like 8, I need to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment