Even though my dad just had to put air in my tires as I was about to go to breakfast, I still made it in a decent amount of time. I think I was like 5 minutes late. Bre and I both decided to get the Sunrise combo, which consisted of a fruit filled crepe, hashbrowns, eggs, sausage, and bacon. All for $5.99! Awesome choice. After our delicious breakfast and hilarious breakfast convo, we stood outside for about half an hour talking and laughing.
I went back to my dad's after breakfast, got the rest of my stuff, and then left for the bank to deposit a check. I think I was really on the road by 11:15 and got to PCH around 11:50. Right before the tunnel before you get on to PCH, I could tell there was traffic. And it was definitely traffic. Apparently there was an accident somewhere on PCH, so they closed it and made everyone take a detour. They had us turn onto Chautauqua which eventually turned back into PCH. I thought I'd be at school around 12:30, but it took me until around 1:30.
I checked in, unloaded my car, unpacked, and then waited for my dad and my sister. I think they showed up around 3 with all the big stuff that couldn't fit into my car. After all of that was unloaded, we drove down to the bookstore so Emme could get some shirts and then we went to Coogies for dinner. They dropped me off and left around 6, and then Daniel showed up a little bit later. He helped me put some stuff away, ran down the halls, and then that was pretty much it. It was kind of a random visit that wasn't necessarily wanted, but thats okay.
I spent most of the evening just putting things away and rearranging the room, which has been quite tiring. I had to move my car, so as I was on my way back, I figured I would give Laura a call and see if she was around. She was, so I stopped in for about an hour and got filled in on her life and she got filled in on mine. I'm going to miss seeing her everyday and having her drop in every night before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment