Thursday, August 13, 2009

whisper

I guess I do it too, but not to the extent as my mom does. When my mom has a new favorite song, she listens to it over and over again, trying to learn all the words. Her current favorite: Click Click Flash - Ciara. It's a good song, but I'm kind of sick of it. For the past several nights, she's been listening to it on her i-Pod, singing it over and over again. Only it isn't really singing. It's like a loud whisper and it's scares me. It sounds creepy and I wish she would either stop or actually sing.

I woke up late again today. Noon. It's a problem.
My mom had the day off so she made us brunch. French toast.
We sat around for a while and watched a movie. Ferris Buehler's Day Off.
I contemplated what I wanted to do today. Oh so much, but lacked motivation.
I worked on my Munny's. The sculpey's done and ready for baking.
I sorted out the clothes that were MIA. Found lots of good stuff.
Did nothing the rest of the evening.

Daniel and I are going to the beach tomorrow. I don't know which beach and I don't know what the weather's supposed to be like, but it'll work out. And then Rebecca hit me up via Facebook about going clubbing tomorrow. The only club I can think of is the Heist, which I am all for, but I doubt it's gonna go down. And she said she's driving, which I'm not really comfortable with. She just got her license which took her 3 times to pass and I don't know if I trust her on the freeway. I guess I should. I trusted myself. We'll see what happens. If we don't go to a club, I hope we find a party to go to.

No comments: