Friday, August 14, 2009

compound

I don't know when I'll be home or how I'll feel when I get home, so I'm posting now.

I woke up at a decent time again, got ready, and then I was off.

I went to Tilly's to buy some V-necks and then made my way over to Sam Ash to get a tambourine for my mom. I don't know why she wants one, but she does. After Sam Ash I got gas and then went over to my grandparents' house to help my uncle with presentation stuff. He was around, so I ate lunch and waited for him. I didn't need to show him too much, but I think what I did show him was helpful. I don't know. After dinner and an episode of Top Chef Masters, I came home.

Surprisingly, tonight is still on. I had a little drama trying to figure out what to wear, but I think I'm good. Now I need to finish getting ready and then head over to Rebecca's house. I think other people are coming, which is cool I guess, but I was hoping for it to be just us. But maybe it's better this way. Or not. Whatever. Tonight better be good.

**1:51 AM

Lame.
Waited at Rebecca's door for about 5 minutes.
Picked up Elena.
Picked up Tania.
Waited for Bre.
Drove to Uptown.
Sat in the car so Rebecca could do her makeup.
Hung out at Coffee Bean with Mike Hernandez.
Drove aimlessly.
Got to a party right as it got raided.
Drove aimlessly.
Dropped everyone off.
And now I'm home.

Rebecca isn't a good driver.
I shouldn't have gotten all dolled up for tonight.
I doubt I'll see her again before I go to school, and I'm actually okay with that.

No comments: