Sunday, August 23, 2009

Havenwood

*8/22/09

**10:50 PM

Rico woke me up this morning with his complaints about all the boxes in my room. I’m not sure what time it was, but it was still dark out. Then my mom came in to wake me up and say goodbye before she went to work. I was out of it, so I don’t really remember what happened. But I have to go back home tomorrow for a sec because I forgot a few things, so I can give her a proper goodbye tomorrow.

I got out of bed around 10:30, got ready, and then went to the Montebello mall in search of board shorts and polo shirts. No luck. Then I stopped by Walmart to get some socks. I hate that store. I was home around 1:15ish and loaded up my car. I played with Diva for a bit in the backyard, and then said goodbye to both her and Rico. I didn’t really say goodbye to them last year and Rico was nowhere to be found the morning I left. At least I get to say bye again tomorrow.

From home I went to my grandparents’ house and hung out with them until it was time to get to my dad’s. I took some pictures, ate some watermelon, laughed with my uncle, got my nails done, and then went to my dad’s. As soon as I got to his house we went to Pacific Sales where my dad spent forever talking to the sales rep. We finally left a little after 6 and went to Shabu.

After Shabu we swung by the house for a few minutes, went to Albertsons, went to Red Oak BBQ to pick up my dad’s credit that he forgot there last night, went to some random party of one of Jen’s co-workers, and then Walgreens to drop off my film. The photo guy was trying to be all cute and asking me a whole bunch of questions, but I wasn’t feeling it.

I’ve spent the rest of my evening playing speed with my sister, and now I think it’s time for bed. Early, I know.

No comments: