Saturday, August 29, 2009

get set

Blogging every day makes me feel like I'm actually accomplish something, but I strongly dislike it sometimes. Sometimes I just don't want to write. And if I decided to just blog every once in a while, I won't blog at all. And I like having the ability to blog about whatever is on my mind.

I only went to the beach for about an hour today. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get myself to stay. That's okay though I guess. I still felt like I got a little bit of a tan. I think I had gone to Ralphs and taken a shower by 1, so I was doing pretty good for the day only being slightly halfway over. I ate a chicken pot pie, went to check my mail, put my parking permit on my car, and then waited for Katy to get here.

She got here maybe around 5, we unloaded her stuff, and then went over to her aunt's for dinner. Real food, not cereal. Wonderful. Once we got back to school, Katy unpacked, I e-mailed my dad some transcripts, and then I put most of my pictures up. There's a lot of them, and I don't really know if I like how I put them. I think I do. Katy's still putting hers up and Isabela's keeping us company.

Everyone else starts coming back tomorrow.

No comments: