Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ribs

I awoke to a strange noise outside my window this morning.
"Wha... is it raining?" I thought to myself.
I got out of bed and walked over to the window to check to see if it was, in fact, raining. Sure enough, the floor was almost completely wet and I could see the drops coming down.
"Strange," I thought.
I walked into the living room to find my mother just as confused as I was. Unfortunately, it was short lived. About 10 minutes later, it stopped, allowing the rest of the day to be warm and sunny.

I spent the rest of my day sorting laundry, drawing, surfing the internet, and going to my grandparents' house for dinner. I wasn't really in the mood to leave the house, but after my mom called me stubborn, I decided to go. I didn't use to think I was stubborn, but I guess I can be in certain situations. I find myself as more of a pushover actually. I hardly ever stand up for myself and I just do what people want me to. Doormat. I don't really mind. As long as I can make them happy, it's worth it I guess.

No comments: