I woke up at a decent time this morning and I think I was out by noon. Maybe a smidge after noon.
As soon as I got to my grandparents' house, my grandma and I were already on our way out. Our first stop was In-n-Out, then WalMart, then Target, and then JCPenny. I got a tiny dent out of what I need for school, so I guess it was effective.
I was supposed to go pick up my screens, but I didn't feel like it, so I spent the rest of the day on the computer. I was somewhat productive though. I ordered some stuff for my mom and I ordered my books for school. Hopefully I'll have them by the time classes start.
And that was my day.
Tomorrow consists of screens, Sam Ash, and window screens. Maybe even Micheals.
I need to get out.
I need to go to a party.
I need to chill with Shaun.
I need to make some bad choices before I go back to school.
I've been too good.
No comments:
Post a Comment