I actually woke up this morning. I think I woke up at 9:10 or some time close to that. I got ready, figured out where I was going and then picked Daniel up.
I got a little turned around right when we go to Belmont Shores, but I figured it out real quick and got a really good parking spot. It was kind of muggy and a smidge chilly, but the beach was still nice. It was warm enough, but not warm enough to get in the water and I don't think it was sunny enough to get a tan. Regardless, it was still really nice. Daniel spent most of the time flying his kite and even let me get a few turns. I think we left close to 3, stopped by In-N-Out, and then went to his house.
We scrapped the music video idea, took a few pictures, and then watched some tv. I noticed there were gerber daisies on his coffee table, but I didn't say anything. I'd like to think they were for me considering he recently asked what my favorite flower was, but idk. I left at 6 so I would have enough time to get ready if Rebecca was still able to go out, but it was all for not.
Plans were cancelled. I should have known. She suggested we go out tomorrow night, which would be nice, but she'll probably cancel again. Whatev.
No comments:
Post a Comment