Friday, August 28, 2009

On your mark

To my surprise, I was not woken up by the sound of maintenance workers this morning. It was nice.

I ate and got ready, and I think I made it to the beach by 10:10. It was already super hot by the time I got there, so there was no way I could stay for 3 hours like I did yesterday. I think I ended up leaving around 12:45. So almost 3 hours.

Once I got back I showered and chillaxed until 4:20 when Laura came and picked me up. I don't think we've ever hung out with just the two of us outside of Hayes, so it was nice. We found the movie theatre, went in search of food, found food at Jack in the Box, and then made it back to the theatre in time to see 500 Days of Summer. I made the mistake of trying something new, and I didn't like it. But the movie more than made up for it. It was kind of sad, but I really enjoyed it. I wanted to know more about Summer though, and who she ended up with. I'm glad I didn't end up seeing it with Daniel. That would've been kind of awkward. I'm still iffy about that boy.

I chillaxed for a little bit once we got back, bet then I went over to Target to pick up a few things. I rushed over there thinking it closed at 9, but it closed at 10, so I was okay. The rest of my night was taken up with rescheduling my life. There isn't a London Religion program next year, so that screwed up this semester's schedule and my 4 year plan. I fixed it though. But now it's looking more like a four and a half year plan, which is totally fine.

No comments: