Monday, August 17, 2009

sundae

I was happy with the way today turned out.

After a quick pit stop at some warehouse place, we made it to my grandparents' house and promptly started to get our grub on. My grandma made tamales, taquitos, rice, beans, and... I don't remember what else. Everyone was all happy eating and laughing, so it was cute. When we had all chillaxed for a bit and my mom had opened her presents, we all sat down and had cake and ice cream sundaes. The sundaes were simple, but they were really good.

There was some more chillaxing and the my mom and I were off to go run some errands. We went to some shoe store to try to find me some white sneakers, with no luck, then we went to Big 5 to try to find my mom some work boots, with no luck, and then we went to Michael's to get some paint, which was successful.

My uncle's interviewing with KFWB this week and had some questions for me, so I answered as best I could, but I went over to my dad's to get my advertising book so maybe my uncle could use it. After the quick little stop at my dad's, my mom and I went back to that warehouse to pick up some chairs, 4 for 10 bucks each, bargain, and then went back to my grandparents' house to drop the book off.

I was out of it by the time we got home, so I crashed until 10. Shortly after waking up, Daniel called, and we talked til around 11:30. I've just been sitting around since then, but I should probably get to bed soon.

No comments: