Thursday, August 20, 2009

gus gus

My mom just got home.

I don't really feel like writing tonight. I just have like a month left and that'll make 2 years.

I didn't fall asleep until super early this morning, so I ended up sleeping in until noon. I need to get on a regular schedule considering I'll have 2, maybe 3, 8AMs incredibly soon. I think I ended up leaving the house around 2:30, headed for the bank, and then went to Daniel's house.

We were supposed to go to Golf N Stuff, but that didn't happen. Jacob called and invited us over for some board games, so Daniel said we'd just stop by for a little bit. We played Taboo, which was fun, a Disney Trivia game, ate pizza, I watched all of them play Twister, and then we finished the night with Pictionary Man. It was not how I wanted my last day with Daniel to go, but it wasn't terrible.

I went to go drop Daniel off at his house around 9, but he said he had something for me, so I didn't leave right away like I normally do. He brought out a bouquet of gerber daisies and walked me to my car. We said our goodbyes, but Daniel said he wanted to talk, so we drove over to Cal and talked until around 11.

It was the most intensely deep conversation I have ever had in my life. He talked about all of his feelings towards me, and everything he said was super sweet and cheesy, and it was everything a girl would ever want to hear. But then I let him know that I keep going back and forth about him, and so we got into all of that. That was the difficult part because I needed to tell him exactly how I felt and why I felt that way. We talked about some other equally deep things and said some more goodbyes, and then finally departed.

I've just been chillaxing at home, trying to find food with no luck, and now I think I should probably try and get some sleep.

No comments: