I missed Katy's pillow fluffing.
The majority of the returning students moved back in today, which was a little crazy and really nice. It's been weird not having people all over the place, so it was really good to see everyone coming back. Kellie and Laura moved in today and it seems like they're getting along well. I haven't really talked to Kellie yet, so I haven't decided how I feel about her yet. I think I'll like her though, just nor nearly as much as Erin. I'm going to miss her terribly, but I'm glad she's coming to visit.
We pretty much spent the whole day in our rooms aside from an outing to the caf and bookstore and then down to the Fieldhouse to watch Frosh Follies. They were so much better than the ones we did last year.
Tomorrow consists of finding where my classes are, a Target run, printing the rest of my stupid MUS 280 stuff, and getting ready for class on Monday. Exciting. I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment