Waking up early, which wasn't even all that early, messed me up today.
My mom and I ended up getting to my grandparents' house around 10:30ish, right when everyone had just started eating. The other day I had jokingly made a remark to my mom about how we should tell my grandma to make menudo. My mom said she wouldn't, but I said she totally would if I asked her. I didn't even have to ask. It was like she knew that I wanted her to make it. She said I needed to have some before I go off to school. Nice.
After we had gotten over how full we were, my grandma took me and my mom over to Home Depot and bought us some more plants and flowers for the house. I'm really happy with how the front yard is turning out. Now the backyard needs to get done. My mom was thinking about doing a pea gravel patio, but I talked her out of it and I think we're going to do some kind of pavers. She wants to have it done by the 22nd so I can have people over before I go to school, but I seriously doubt that will happen. That was our goal last year, to have people over before I left for school. It didn't happen. I don't think I even want to have my friends over. It's not like I have any anyway. I have like 3. Daniel, Tania, and Bre. That rhymed. I can always do dinner or breakfast with them sometime before I leave. It doesn't need to be a get together at my house that's oh so far away from everyone else.
After Home Depot, my mom and I just hung out and watched TV until maybe around 3 and then went to the place where she gets her uniforms for work since she needed a new shirt. I was looking at the shoes and ended up getting navy lace up vans to replace my navy slip ons that are all torn up inside. I like the look of the lace ups better anyway. I need some new white tennies, and I found some Addidas that I liked, but they didn't fit me right. I guess it wasn't meant to be.
We had King Taco for dinner and I ended up passing out around 8. I missed ABDC, but I'm sure I can catch it some time this week. I woke up at 11:12, lame, and now I'm not sleepy. I should try to force myself to fall asleep since I'll be waking up kinda early but not tomorrow. My grandma wants me to go with her to In-n-Out and Walmart at noon. Sure thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment