Tuesday, August 18, 2009

vintage

Today was quite productive.

I woke up at a decent time and got ready for my day. I think I was out of the house by 12:45 and I was at the mall by 1.

I got 2 pairs of jeans at Macys, got a bathing suit at PacSun, and looked around for a pair of white kicks. I found a few that I liked, but I didn't feel like spending 60 bucks on shoes. I'm not that desperate. On my way home I stopped by Target and spent what seemed like forever perusing the isles, grabbing whatever I needed.

I am all set for school with the exception of a beach towel, white sneakers, a pork pie hat, and a cover for my laptop.

I was expecting to spend the rest of the evening at home, but my uncle needed more help, so my mom and I went over to my grandparents' house for dinner. After we got home I sat down and started working on my Munnys. I got a lot done tonight, but I still have a ways to go.

No comments: