Friday, August 7, 2009

undisclosed

I woke up later than I had planned to again. But it wasn't a big deal.

I got ready, went to get my filthy car washed, and then went over to Daniel's. Things got pretty h&h, but there were two buzz kills. His nephew is back in the hospital because of an infection, but he should be okay. The second buzz kill was the dtr we had. He wants to be official, but I said no. I still keep going back and forth about it.

Around 4:30 we went up to Michigan Park to try and fly his kite, but it wasn't windy enough. After several sad attempts, we went and visited with Nordquist for a while, which was cute, and then I dropped Daniel off.

I went to dinner at the G-Units' and then spent the evening gallivanting around with my mom.

Tomorrow needs to be a productive day.

No comments: