Monday, August 3, 2009

hot shoe

Last night, Tania, Bre, and I were talking about how we wanted to/should go to the Colbie Caillat concert coming up. Being the rash person that I am, I bought tickets last night. I should've waited, but I didn't. I bought one for me, one for Katy, and one for Laura, thinking it would be cute if we all came down for the concert. Unfortunately, Katy and Laura have class the night of the concert, so there I was, stuck with two extra tickets. Fortunately, Bre hadn't bought hers yet, so she's taking one, and Laura decided she can skip class, so there went the other one. It worked out I guess. But that's how my day started.

I sat around doing nothing all day. I should've cleaned my room or something since it looks terrible, but I didn't. I just sat around.

I got the urge to finish my roll of film, so I did, but it didn't work again. I was less upset this go round since they were stupid pictures and I didn't load it. I believe it is now loaded correctly, and ready for action. It will work.

I caught 11:11 tonight.

I should've wished to make up my mind.

No comments: