Tuesday, August 25, 2009

dial

It's stupid how tired and dehydrated I am.

I was planning on waking up around 9, but I was able to wake up around 8 with the help of the maintenance workers. Everything that happens in the parking lot can be heard from our room, so I heard lots of men speaking Spanish, the beeping of trucks backing out of the parking spots, and lots of doors slamming. That's okay though. I needed to get up anyway.

I finished putting everything away, ate, and then went to go visit Isabela after she was all moved in and not so overwhelmed. She needed to take a language placement exam, and trying to be helpful, I volunteered to take her. Unfortunately, I got mixed up and took her to the opposite side of the world from where she needed to be. I felt sooo bad, but we were able to get there almost on time.

I spent the rest of the day just chillin in the room with the exception of a brief outing to Ralphs where I managed to forgot one of the key things I wanted. I'm sure I can get it in the bookstore.

Beach tomorrow. I can still hear screaming. Poor freshies. I bet they're exhausted.

No comments: