I woke up at 11 and figured since I haven't laid out in a while, I would do that today. Unfortunately, it was sunny, but not very warm. I swear, this summer hasn't been as hot as summer's normally are. I think we've broken 100 just a handful of times when normally there's a good solid chunk of days where it's sweltering. It's been hot, but not as hot as I've been expecting it to be.
I didn't really do much of anything before 5. Katy and I had a Skype sesh for about an hour and caught up on a few things since we hadn't spoken since I left. Once her power was running low and it was about time for me to get ready for dinner, we parted ways.
Tonight's dinner was set up in hopes of seeing Jordan Blackburn. I would say that the trip was all for not, but it was actually quite pleasant. I always have a great time with Bre and Tania, and seeing Shaun tonight was really nice too. He only charged us for our meals and not all the extra stuff, so that was incredibly nice of him. I wish we could've hung out some time this summer, but oh well.
After dinner I came home and started working on my Munnys again. I finished my dad's and I'm almost done with mine. I just need to do Flapjack's face, and seal both of them, and we're golden.
Tomorrow Daniel and I are going to Golf n Stuff and he wants to go to dinner, and then I don't know what else. I think we're saying our goodbyes tomorrow, but maybe not...
No comments:
Post a Comment