One of the best nights of my summer.
I sat around all day today and didn't leave the house until around 9:30. I went to pick up Tania and from her house we went to Valu-Mart to pick up some snacks for Bre's house. We made it to Bre's a little after 10, talked for a bit, and then watched Baby Mama. I think Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are hilarious, especially together. After the movie, we just spent hours talking about things and making each other crack up.
My absolute favorite part(s) of high school were the moments that my friends and I would be doubled over, laughing, gasping for breath, and complaining that our stomachs were sore. I laugh at Pepperdine, but I don't laugh like that. That's one of the things I miss most while at school. I miss laughing to the point I have tears streaming down my face. I'm happy to say that the doubling over, crying, gasping for breath kind of laughter happened tonight, and I loved it. Maybe it's just that group that does it for me. Maybe we were just so close and understood how stupid we were?
Tania and I left around 3:30, and I got home around 4. I should really get to bed soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment