Saturday, August 22, 2009

promo

Never again will I fill out a promotional sweepstakes thingy.

I got three confusing phone calls from some magazine publishing place or something like that this morning. My debit card was charged 50 bucks, and I'm hoping it gets refunded because I asked them to undo whatever the hell they did. So I was pretty flustered.

My hair appointment went great. Nicole cut a little more length than I was planning on cutting, but she left my bangs long, and I look good, so it works.

After my haircut I swung over to the mall to look for a beach towel, a pork pie hat, white sneakers, and boardshorts. No luck. Then I went to Target to get an extra towel. From Target I went to Sports Authority, but I didn't have any luck there either. I then went to deposit money into my account, and then I went to my grandparents' house.

I ate, tried clothes on, watched TV, loaded my car, and then I was off. I spent most of my evening packing, which was very overwhelming, and I think I packed to much, but I'm done. I just need to load my car and we're golden.

I don't know when I'm going to see my mom again after tonight. I'm not coming back home before I leave.

No comments: