I really need to get out of the house and do something productive. I am spending way too much time at home, sitting in front of the computer. And then I sleep in well into the morning, and I stay up well after midnight. It's a problem that I need to fix.
I woke up around 11:30 today and was upset that I missed 11:11. I sat around doing nothing for a while, but then I decided to get dressed. It was a step. I thought about going to get my screens redone, but I ended up at my grandparents' house instead. My grandma had called this morning inviting me over for pancakes, but I was asleep. She called again inviting me over for some KFC, but since I don't like KFC, I suggested I would have leftover pancakes instead. So I ate breakfast/lunch/dinner with the g-units, and later, my mom. I stayed longer than I was expecting to, until around 8:40, and have pretty much done nothing the rest of the evening.
I did doodle, however. I'm doodling on a Munny outline, but it's incredibly detailed and intense, so I probably won't ever actually make one like that. And if I were, I'd have to do an original Munny and not a Mini Munny. Or maybe I could do a Mini Munny...
Daniel and I are supposed to do something tomorrow. What? Idk. And I think he's getting me flowers. He asked me my favorite kind and my favorite colour. Hmm...
After going back and forth on the issue for practically months, I've been stuck on one side for a few days. I'm still super confused though. I wish I could just decide what exactly it is that I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment