I woke up to the sound of men laughing, singing, and speaking Spanish. That's okay. I forgive them.
I got up and got ready for the beach and I was there by 10:30. I think I should've went to convo though. I was at the beach until 1, and I think I got there at a perfect time because it was packed by the time I left. I needed to mail Erin's birthday card, so I made a pit stop at the post office before I got back to school.
I showered and was already exhausted from my pretty relaxing day. I would've felt like I cheated if I took a nap, so I forced myself to stay awake. I had Pepp Band rehearsal at 6 until around 7, which went well except for the fact that my chops are extremely rusty, and then we needed to be back by 8:30. The freshie thing was running a little behind, so instead of going on at 10 we went on around a quarter after, but we were done fairly quickly. I was planning on going back up with Kelsey, since she lives right across from me, but I walked back with Jason instead. He told me about some cool spots on campus and then he took me to this one room that was full of mattresses. We spent maybe about ten minutes just jumping around. It was awesome. By the time I got back to my room it was a little after 11 and I didn't really feel like running, but I needed to. So I did. And now I'm super exhausted.
Beach tomorrow. Maybe movies with F-Bomb.
No comments:
Post a Comment