Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 11

I didn't cry at all today, so that's an improvement I suppose.
I went to ART to turn in my projects and to work on my new one, but the professor had to leave at 9, so there was really no point in even being there. But I stayed for another hour and a half anyway, not really doing anything. Whatevs.
I came back home for a little bit to chillax, and then I went to go see a guest house up in the Malibu Bowl. It was really cute, but it wouldn't have worked out. It was a pain to get to (I wouldn't want to leave or come home when it was dark out and nobody would ever come visit), the bedroom was small (which isn't a huge deal, but I'm so used to this big one), and I didn't have cell phone reception (so it'd be like I was really cut off from the world. Not what I want).
I came back to school and planned on doing some COM homework, but I didn't. And then we were supposed to start working on our photo illustration assignment for graphics, but Zurz didn't give us much direction and didn't show us how to do anything except make a ball. Not a very productive class, as usual. My COM class was cancelled and I should have used that time to do homework, but I came home and napped with Scout instead. I love napping and I love napping with Scout. I could've slept longer, and I would have loved to, but I needed to go to work.
Work wasn't anything special. I closed with Rob and Yeltsin who are always fun to work with. Rob, however, doesn't get ish done and I end up doing extra work. I can handle it, it's just kind of frustrating.
Fehlbaum had called me during work, so I called her when I got out. Turns out she wants to live together, so now I'm have roommates. I don't have to fend for myself. It's going to be us, Caroline, and maybe Laura's old co-RA. We'll see. And hopefully I get to keep Scout. Caroline's allergic, but I don't know how allergic. They're thinking about getting a house so that we'll all have our own bedrooms and they're thinking about starting a lease in July. That works as long as I don't have an internship. If I get one, I need to find somewhere to crash for a month.
I came home, chatted with Erin for a bit (I guess her cousin isn't staying here after all), and then got ready for bed. Oh, and I burned myself literally within the last 2 minutes of work, so my hand has been on fire for over 2 hours. Not okay.

No comments: