Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 8

Today wasn't so bad, but there were tears at one point.
Work was kind of a long shift, I guess, but it didn't feel that way. The staff was proficient, but not super fun. But whatevs. I was supposed to go visit a guest house today, but I'm going to go see it on Monday during my break instead. No big deal. When I came home, I figured I'd shower and then try to talk to Erin. However, that's not how it worked out. I came home, realized that Erin's new roommates were over, and went straight to shower. They were still around when I got out, so I checked my email and then left to go to Graphaids. I'm just not ready to be around them. I was uncomfy. I don't know if that will ever change. And I got my on campus housing confirmation today. It worked out fairly well, and it wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to live there, but it's not what I want. Katy asked me what I wanted, but I can't have what I want. I want to live with my best friends. That isn't going to happen. I want to keep Scout. That can't happen if I'm on campus, so I have to find someplace off campus. I don't want to be lonely. I'm lonely in this house even when people are here, so I don't know how to make that not happen. I want to be happy. I don't know how to make that happen either.
I was pretty sleepy when I came home, so Scout and I crashed for about 2 hours. It was adorable. She was super cuddly today. I don't think she'd forgive me if I had to give her away. Or just left her for a year. Anyway, Erin wasn't home when I woke up, so talking to her didn't seem like an option. I spent the rest of the night searching for jobs and housing. I got to talk to my mom and my grandma too, so that was nice. I considered going home for the night, but ultimately didn't. I finished the night by catching up on tv and now I'm probably going to go to bed. Erin came home a little bit ago, but I guess something happened today that frustrated her, so she wasn't down to talk. Totally understandable. It's late anyway. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: