Friday, April 8, 2011

April 7

So today didn't really go the way I had it planned out in my head, but I'm thinking that that's just the way this week decided to go.
I woke up at 6 and headed home to get ready for school. I chillaxed for a little bit before finally getting ready for school. The plan was to get to school early, print out all my homework, and then go about my day as usual. I left the house around 7:20, got some sbux, then made it to Payson with plenty of time to print my homework and put my art project together. Unfortunately, the money I put on my ID in order to print apparently didn't transfer, so I was unable to print. I had a printing card, but Erin had told me there was no money left on it the last time she tried to use it, so I disregarding using that. Because I couldn't print the pictures for my art project, I didn't go to art. Instead, I stayed in Payson to apply to the internships I found yesterday, to look for housing options of which I found 1 more prospect, and to look for jobs of which I found none. Upon leaving the library around 11, I figured I'd give my printing card a try. It worked. With $14 left. I could've gone to class had I known.
I had my SPB interview at noon so I just kind of killed time until then. It last about 45 minutes and I think it went well. It sounds really fun and exciting, and I think I want the job, I just don't know if I'd be able to do it. I don't know.
Graphics was a waste. We literally were in there for 15 minutes. But I told Zurz about the graphic design chair position and she was excited, so maybe she thinks I could do it.
I came home and napped for about 2 hours, which was great, and thought about leaving as soon as I woke up since Erin had just gotten home, but I didn't. I haven't really decided how I want to act on her "I'm miserable around you." I don't want her to be miserable, and if she's miserable around me, I should just not be around. It's only for another 7 weeks. Then she doesn't have to deal with me anymore. But we need to talk. Last night was not okay and if we don't talk, things aren't going to finish well this year and we probably won't be okay next year. Just my guess.
MSCO was kind of interesting today, only I still didn't learn anything. I guess it's just more entertaining than interesting. And CNN was there filming class, so that was kind of cool.
ATO was having their last gladiATOr event at 8, I got done with class at 9, and then met Katy down in the Fieldhouse to watch what was left of the event. Quite the show. Harper was my favorite part. I got home around 11, showered, and then have just been surfing around til now. I should probably sleep soon since I'm running on Redbulls. We'll see.

No comments: