Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 27

I woke up at 6:30 this morning because Katy woke up at 6:30 and I tried really hard to fall back asleep, but it took forever. Then I woke up to her yelling at her boss on the phone. Probably not the best idea to yell at her boss, but she definitely deserved it. Katy works so hard and her boss is completely irresponsible and isn't appreciative of everything Katy does for her business. I'm kind of glad she did it and I think she is too. I hope everything works out.
I spent the rest of the day working on my portfolio and studying for my COM final. To my surprise, I didn't receive any phone calls from my family or my insurance. It was a nice change of pace.
Before I knew it, my final rolled around. It was much more difficult than I was expecting it to be, but I also should've studied more/harder. After I finished, I headed over to Ralphs to pick up some things and then came home to lie down. My back was killing me. It was probably a combination of the tunnel adventure and my accident. I was hoping just Erin would be home so I could try talking to her again, but Katy was home too. Not a big deal. I just didn't end up talking. We were all pretty hungry, so I suggested we go out to dinner. I can't remember the last time that happened. I think it was when we went to BJs in the beginning of the semester. I really miss Family Dinners, but we haven't been a family in a long time. Dinner was nice, I felt a little awkward, but I don't think I really had a reason to.
After we got home, I finished up my portfolio, Erin went to Josh's I think, and Katy watched some TV until it was time to make Rice Krispie Treats. Finals week tradition. I just don't know if we'll do it next year. I just asked Katy and she said, "Mhmm. It's tradition." I'm just not so sure it'll work out that way. I hope it does. I'm just still really scared about how things are going to turn out next year. And Erin asked my about my housing plans yesterday, so I told her, and I'm sure she told Katy, but I still haven't said anything. I can't help but to feel guilty about it. But I mean, she hasn't asked, she hasn't volunteered any information about her living sitch, so I'm not going to say anything. And I don't want to hear about her living sitch, so why would she want to hear about mine? Because she's not the bitter one...

No comments: