On the drive there I got a little mopey thinking about stuff, and then when I got to Kinkos, it turned out I didn't save my file correctly, so it didn't print correctly either. That kind of pushed me over the edge. I started bawling as soon as I got to my car and got upset about a million things all over again. I swung by home to pick up the Rice Krispie Treats and then went to school for my LAX meeting at 7. That was kind of a waste too. I was supposed to go to ICC at 8, but stayed at the LAX meeting instead. Then I returned to Kinkos and got my portfolio printed.
I cried the way there and back and then went to Payson to try and get all my homework done. It didn't happen. I ended up texting Erin and crying the entire time I was there. It was dumb. I'm always that person who's in the library in a corner somewhere with something to cry about. The text convo didn't really go so well and I don't know if Erin and I are going to be okay or not. I think we need to talk about everything, I just don't think it's going to happen. I ended up leaving the library and going to Tim's.
We both did homework until 3 and now I'm going to sleep for a sec before going home to get ready for school.
No comments:
Post a Comment