I didn't wake up in time for convo, but that's okay I think. I should be able to get my 14 in.
I headed to school to work on homework before my meeting and was able to get a lot of stuff done. Good. My presentation for COM went well, so that was good too. Then I found out I got the Graphic Design Chair position, Caroline sent me an email from a girl asking for a third roommate, and I got an email about interviewing for MTV. Lots of good things are happening this week, and I should be happy and excited, but I'm not. I have too much weighing down on my brain and my heart to be happy.
I went to convo, came home, cried in the garage for a while, then came in to try and do some art homework. It didn't really happen. Erin and Katy left to who knows where, I think it had to do with housing ish, and then I got really really sad and left. I needed someone to talk to, so I asked Katy if she'd listen, but she said she wasn't up for it. I came home, got to work on my graphics homework and then texted Katy for a while. I have been a terrible friend to her and I'm so scared that we aren't going to be friends next year. That would ruin everything. 3 years wasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment