Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 19

Today was good for recharging, but I didn't get anything done, so now I'm going to be up all night tomorrow. Whatevs. Wednesday's are normally all nighters.

I didn't get out of the house until 1, then I went to go watch a trial at the airport courthouse for my law paper that's due Thursday. I'm going to have to BS for sure. I need to write it tomorrow.

Then I stopped by the mall real quick, then I came home and caught up on TV. I spent the rest of the evening transferring 6 months worth of blog postings from myspace over to this blog. It took me a while, and I'm not done, but at least I got started on it. It should've happened a long time ago.

And apparently I got the internship at Motive. I got an email at 10 saying welcome and they'll send me paperwork asap. I was expecting a phone call offering me a position, but okay. What if another internship comes around? A better one? Like one at MTV? Then what?
But if I keep this one, I think I can still go to summer school. I have to check on that one. And I'll have to stay out here, so I'll have to fine someone to stay with for a month.
Stressful.

No comments: