Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24

It was Easter, but it really didn't feel like Easter. I'm always at my grandparents' for Easter, and I was stuck in Malibu this year. Don't get me wrong, Malibu is great, but not when Malibu is synonymous with working at Starbucks with Amariah the whole time. At first it was me, Hady, and Jason, which wasn't too bad, except there was an extremely busy rush when Jason was on his lunch. Amariah was around, but she was in the back the entire time. Then Hady left and it was just me and Amariah. Something was up today because she was talking to everyone but me. I didn't get it. When Jason came back from his lunch at 3, I was finally able to go on a break. When Jason left, Yeltsin, Maddie, and Jessie showed up, but by that time, I was already leaving.
Before I went home, I stopped by Ralphs to get some things for Katy. She wasn't feeling too well, so I got her everything I could think of that would possibly make her feel better. I hate it when she's sick. I just want her to be okay and most of the time I feel like I can't do anything about it. I hate that too. But I think I helped a little. I don't know.
When I came home, I showered and intended on finishing up my art final and working on my graphics final, but that didn't happen. I fell asleep instead. I think it was to catch up from waking up early the day before. I woke up around 7 and then finished up my art final. By the time I was done, I wasn't really in the mood to do anything else, so I went to breakfast at school instead. I met up with Stephanie, Olivia, and some of their suite mates to grub. I saw a few other friends and chatted with them for a while, so that was nice too. I'm going to miss those freshies next year. It's a shame they're leaving... only not since I'm sure they'll have an amazing time abroad.
When I came home I was talking to Erin for a bit until she got a phone call. From what it sounds like, Mary isn't living with them anymore and she told whoever she was talking to to ask around to see if anyone needed a place to live. Thanks, Erin. I don't need a place to live, but I haven't told her that. And even if I had recently blatently expressed that I was still without a place to live, I seriously doubt that I'd be considered an option as another roommate. That sucks, but I get it. Erin's over it. I blew it this year. I'm not even good enough to be a replacement. But even if she did ask, I'd say no. I don't want to be a replacement. And now she and Katy are talking about it... and they're moving in May 6th. Got it. I'm leaving.

No comments: