I stopped by sbux with Gianna before heading home and finally calling my dad. He had been wanting to talk about everything, but I didn't have the heart to do it until now. My mom had filled him in for the most part, but he still wanted to talk to me. We talked for about an hour about my most recent heartbreak and about school. It was helpful and sucked at the same time. Everytime I vent to someone, Dave, Tim, Jordan, Caroline, my mom, my dad, I gain new insight, but I also feel more hurt. I felt more hurt after I got off the phone with my dad and cried for a while. I had to. I don't think I've ever been this hurt.
I got over it and headed over to the hot tub to chillax for a little bit before coming back and showering. I should've taken a nap, but I didn't. And I was going to propose going out to dinner to Katy, but she had plans to go out, so I didn't say anything. I think that's better than making the suggestion and being shot down. Anyway, I tried doing my homework, but couldn't focus, so I did other stuff. I looked for jobs, I looked for housing, I applied for on campus housing, I attempted to file my taxes but then realized I didn't have to, I talked to my mom, I cried, I reorganized my files, and then I finally started my homework around 10. Now I'm done and I don't think Katy's coming home.
No comments:
Post a Comment