I really needed to fall asleep as soon as I got to bed, but because Katy and I just had a text convo about me whining about my life, I couldn't. I had too much on my mind and I was too mad at myself. I just wish I was a better person. And I wish Katy knew how appreciative I am of her patience and effort with me. It takes a strong person to do that, and she's amazing. I'm so grateful that she's in my life. I wish I could pay her pack for everything she's done for me.
I woke up early to finish up some homework and to print things out, then I got the email that the homework I stayed up late working on wasn't due until the next day. That sucked, but whatever. At least it was done. Class was long, but I got through it.
I came home, chillaxed and watched Secret Life, and then got ready for my interview with Concord. The drive sucked, but it seems like it would be a cool internship. I think the interview went well, so we'll see.
I came home, watched Chuck and sent some emails, and then went to MSCO. I still haven't learned anything. But supposedly our final is going to one of the shortest ones we'll take at Pepperdine, which is nice considering it's on the last day, during the last time slot.
I came home, did some laundry, did some email correspondence, and caught up on TV. Kind of productive night. I didn't cry tonight, but I did cry on my way home from my interview. I just have lots of things that I'm keeping inside that are trying to get out. I need to let them out. I need to vent. I need to see Dave next week.
And I decided that I'm going home for the weekend, which means I won't have the chance to talk to Erin. It'll be 4 weeks on Monday since my world changed. If we haven't talked through things by now, we aren't going to. I want to, but I don't think she does, and I guess that's okay. I can live with it. I have to live with it. I have to learn to deal with things I don't like. That's how life works.
No comments:
Post a Comment