Then I went to my last convo. Nothing special.
Then Ripboard met with the new Kevin, Katharine. She's young and eager and has lots of ideas for Riptide. I think I'm excited about that too.
After that, I went up to the CCB and did some homework and then wasted time until class.
Class wasn't anything special, but Sloan was being silly and making everyone laugh. So that was cool.
I came home around 5, Katy and I got ready for the concert, and then headed out about an hour later. We hit up Bui Sushi for dinner and then made our way to the venue. We didn't get super close to the stage, but I don't think it really mattered. The Knocks were great and of course, Ellie was great too. I want to be her friend. Furreal.
I have an 8 page paper to write, but I'm tired and am just going to write it in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment