After work I just kind of sat around until 10ish when Stephanie told me they were going to a party and that I should go. So I did. It was more of a kickback than a party, but it was still fun. And after Steph and Olivia had a few drinks in them, they started campaigning to get me to go to formal. I was totally fine not going until Katy brought it up last weekend. I got excited and thought for sure I'd be going. Not the case. We only stayed til around 1 and I ended up driving Ryan back to the stinkies because he was in no condition to go back to school. Poor kid. He drank too much, tried to get Olivia and I to blaze with him, and then ended up getting sick.
Today... Every time I drink, I always wake up rearing to go way earlier than I should. I woke up around 8:30 this morning and got ready for my day. I ended up going to school for a little bit to work on some stuff and then I took Stephanie to buy some Bicardi. Silly. Turns out some of the petitioning paid off. There was a Tau that wasn't going to formal, but said I could go and say that I was his date. So we got excited and I got the bright idea that I was going to crash ATO formal. It was gonna happen. That was my plan all the way up until around 1:45 when it really hit me that this plan was terrible. So I came home and worked on my art project.
Katy and Brittni were getting ready by the time I got home, so I settled downstairs and got to work. Erin came home pretty soon after and ended up helping them get ready too. Cute. Erin asked if I wanted to go with her to take pictures, but I declined. I figured I'd get mopey and that's probably not what she or Katy wanted to deal with. So I stayed home. But Katy and Brittni looked really pretty and Erin's pictures came out well.
I was determined to finish my project, and I did, and I was able to throw in a Mal Yo break. I originally wanted to go to Diddy's, and I asked Erin if she wanted to go, but she suggested we go to Mal Yo instead. That worked. We had just missed the free yogurt, which we both forgot about, and I got to see Veronica and Nathan from the Board. I like how we just met the other day, but we're already on the hugging level. It's great. It's going to be a great group. Anyway, so Erin and I ate our yogurt, chatted a little bit about marriage on the way home, and then went our separate ways for the evening. I hope it wasn't too miserable of a trip. I thought it went really well. I also thought about bringing up our conversation that has yet to be had, but I was so focused on getting my work done, that I didn't. I half think I should just drop it since it's already been almost 5 weeks, but the other half still thinks it's important and is crucial for what's left of our friendship. Maybe some other time.
I spent the rest of the evening watching SNL and now I'm off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment