I woke up a little later than I had intended, but it worked out just fine. My first class was cancelled, so I trekked back down to my car and hit up sbux and chatted with Claudia before coming home to watch The Brothers Bloom and to hang out with Scout. I got back to school around 12:30 and I thought about asking Erin if she wanted to do lunch, but we haven't in so long, I figured it'd be weird and feel forced. I don't want her to continue being miserable around me, so I intended on eating by myself. Fortunately, I ran into Claudia again, so she kept my company before I left for class. It wasn't a complete waste this time. Zurzolo gave everyone advise about graduating and then everyone went around talking about their plans after college. It was a little weird being the only one in the class that isn't a senior. COM went long with presentations, but we still got out a little early. One group still needs to go though.
I came home for a little bit and then went to work. Work went by really quickly. I think it was because I was in the back most of the time doing dishes. I hate doing dishes, but nobody ever does them, so I feel like it's my responsibility. We got out right on time, I came home, showered, surfed around, looked for houses, and now I'm going to go to bed.
I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment