Monday, April 4, 2011

April 3

I went to bed super late and then woke up fairly early because I was meeting with Caroline and Kelle to work on our dumb board game project. We weren't planning on it taking ALL day and we weren't planning on it costing so much either. Ridiculous. The assignment was dumb. The class is dumb. I took it hoping to learn more about graphic design. I haven't learned anything and the class is cancelled more often than not. Not okay. I spent a good portion of the early evening with Caroline putting stuff together, which was frustrating, fun, and stupid all at the same time. I'm going to miss Caroline next year. We've become so close this year.
After we finished building stuff, I met up with my COM group, 45 minutes late. Whoops. That meeting was pointless. At least the part I went to, anyway.
When I got home I cleaned out my purse and backpack, worked on my art project, got to have a good convo with Katy, and then finished my art project. I probably shouldn't have drank a Redbull because I was wired, but I'm okay now.
I just hope Katy'll be okay.

No comments: