I woke up, got ready for my game, and then headed out to school. There were only 5 of us today, so of course we had to forfeit, but we played with some of SC's girls and it ended up being a lot of fun. We're dunzo for the season. I just wish Erin and Katy had gone to one of my games. I guess it was my fault for not inviting them to that first one, but Erin went to that one for a second anyway. Whatevs. Maybe they'll go next year. Maybe we'll actually have a team next year.
I spent the first few hours of being at home kinda sorta helping Katy get ready for Senior Ball. I just gave my opinion on things, so I guess that's kind of helping. I wanted to take a nap, but I also wanted to help, so I didn't nap. I would've loved to have gone, but I wasn't going to go without a date. And me going would've been cheating. I'm a senior, technically, but I'm not graduating. After Katy left, I still wasn't ready to do my homework, so I watched Sucker Punch and then finally did homework.
I finished all I had set out to do for tonight and now I'm super tired and kind of mopey. There's so much I want to talk about that I haven't been able to.
No comments:
Post a Comment