Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 11


I got called into work today, but I took my time getting there.

And before I left for work, I got a phone call that changed some of my future plans a little bit.  Nothing major, but it’s a minor setback.  Everything will work out.

Yesterday, when Daniel asked if I had talked to Erin or Katy at all, I told him no but that I missed them and that it was really hard not getting in touch with them.  When I mentioned that to my mom, Tim, Maddie, and Rebecca, they all said something about not giving in.  Daniel, on the other hand, was sweet about it and told me that if I ever felt like calling, messaging, or texting either one of them, to just call, message, or text him instead.  It seemed like a good idea until this morning.  I cracked and texted Erin.  I was pleasantly surprised when she texted back.  After our short, cordial, text convo, I felt some of my anxiousness subside.

Motive wasn’t anything special and I felt like it went by quickly.  Probably because my day started later.  My mom told me I should just stop going, but we’re in the middle of a campaign and I don’t just want to leave.  I’d like to at least finish out the month.

Traffic coming home wasn’t too bad, but it was bad enough to get my mind and tears going.  I hate it.  Sometimes I feel like I’m doing so well and other times I just feel so overwhelmed and back where I started.

When I got home, I ate dinner and watched tv with my mom, but I was also chatting with Daniel on fbook.  He was being cheesy and sweet and I was just eating it up.  There’s this hotel that he and I have been talking about staying at for a while now, but it’s always kind of been a future plan that we weren’t super serious about.  Turns out, he actually looked into booking a room.  It’s pricey, and it probably still won’t happen, but the fact that he looked into it and was asking me when I thought would be a good time to go, kind of makes me think that there’s a slight chance that it could happen.  It’d be great, but probably not a wise choice.  Neither is staying over in Riverside this weekend…

No comments: