Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 25


I need to get back to school.  I miss being in that environment.

Today was nice though.  I spent all of it with my grandparents.  My mom had mentioned that my grandpa wanted to see Captain America, and since I wanted to see it again, I suggested that we go.  So that’s exactly what we did.  We went to lunch, went to the movies, and then came home to watch Jeopardy.

I came home home soon after that and didn’t really have anything to do.  I should’ve worked on my internship stuff that’s due Friday, but I didn’t.  And then Up was on at 9, and I wanted to watch it with my mom, and I told her that, but Lisa came home at 8:30, so she spent most of her time talking to her.  Up didn’t happen.  I don’t like Lisa.  Most of the time she just stays in her room, my mom’s room actually, so I don’t even notice she’s here, but just the fact that she is bugs me.  It’s not right.  I feel like my mom is being taken advantage of and it’s not cool.  And I’m not comfortable with living with her, even though I don’t notice she’s here most of the time.  And her voice, bugs.  There’s just something about it.  And I hate that  my mom is keeping it a secret, because then I need to keep it a secret.  My family hides so many things, no wonder why I keep things from my parents.  It’s been bad this summer, usually it’s not.  Terrible.

No comments: