Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22


I ditched work today.  I would’ve liked to have slept in since I was so spent from yesterday, which I cannot believe happened, but my mom said if I’m staying home, we’re doing stuff, so I needed to get up.  It was worth it.

We went and saw the last Harry Potter, ran some errands, and then bought Rebecca a pretty bottle of booze.  It looks tasty, so I hope I get to help her drink it.  And I was texting Stephanie today about doing something for her birthday next month, and then my mom said, “You should go visit her, too.”  My heart kind of stopped for a second, thinking maybe she was on to me, but I think “too” meant Daniel.  But she said I should drive up to see her for a few days, so she endorses leaving the state to visit a friend.  But she’d actually know about this one.  That would be pretty fun.  I don’t want to make that drive all by myself though.  We’ll see.

So I’m about to leave to Rebecca’s.  I’m actually really excited for karaoke.

No comments: