I don’t understand why finding a place to live has come with so many complications this year. I don’t get it. First, I didn’t know what the hell I was going to do. Then, I was going to live with Laura, Caroline, and Ashlyee, then I had no clue what I was going to do again. Thankfully, I wasn’t the only one without a place to live, so that’s when Dominique and I paired up and decided to move into the MCAs. Everything was great and we got the last “Point Dume” plan and we were all set. THEN, turns out the unit we reserved, the tenants weren’t moving after all. So they placed us in a different one, for a date that didn’t exactly work, but we took it. NOW, the lease terms are wrong. AND, Ashlyee just bailed on Laura and Caroline so they asked if I would move in with them. Uhhh… no. I already made plans. They’re complicated, but they should work out. I had to live with boys for a month and now I’m living at home for two because my life has decided to be challenging this year. But I’m holding up. I think I have some fight in me.
Today was actually pretty productive. I didn’t wake up as early as I wanted to, but it really didn’t matter. I got almost everything I needed to checked off my list. I spent a good chunk of time working on all the required materials for my ADV 595 class due Friday, I did what was needed of me in order for my financial aid to be dispersed, I took care of my insurance waiver, and I even looked into internships for the fall. I think I’m just going to take it easy this upcoming semester. I’ll have my 575 class and SPB to keep me busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment